Marine Corps Scholarship FoundationSince 1962, the Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation has been Honoring Marines by Educating Their Children. The Nation’s oldest and largest provider of need-based scholarships to military children, the Scholarship Foundation pays particular attention to those students whose parent has been killed or wounded in combat or has demonstrated financial need.
- 52 Years of Honoring Marines by Educating Their Children.
- 2194 Students awarded for the 2014-15 academic year.
- Nearly $90M In value of scholarship funds awarded since 1962.
- 50% Of students are first-generation college students.
- $3K Average scholarship awarded for 2014-2015.
- 86% Graduate from their degree program, more than double the national average.