- 52 Years of Honoring Marines by Educating Their Children.
- 2194 Students awarded for the 2014-15 academic year.
- Nearly $90M In value of scholarship funds awarded since 1962.
- 50% Of students are first-generation college students.
- $3K Average scholarship awarded for 2014-2015.
- 86% Graduate from their degree program, more than double the national average.
Rhone Group – Preqin Announces the Most Consistent Performing Private Equity Fund Managers in 2014
Now this should help me a lot as Robert is the Managing Director of Rhone. – CAExtract: Key Findings:
- Four buyout managers achieved the best possible score of 1.00: Altor, based in Sweden, and Rhone Capital, Trilantic Capital Partners and Wynnchurch Capital Partners, all of which are based in the US. Rhone Capital and Trilantic Capital Partners are new entries to the league table this year.
- Five venture capital fund managers have achieved the best score of 1.00: Pittsford Ventures Management, Sequoia Capital, Benchmark Capital, OrbiMed Advisors and Union Square Ventures, all of which are headquartered in the US. Union Square Ventures is a new entry in 2014.
- Only one fund of funds manager has achieved the best average score of 1.00 in 2014: Nordea Private Equity based in Denmark. The manager is advised by North Sea Capital Copenhagen.
Marine Corps Scholarship FoundationSince 1962, the Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation has been Honoring Marines by Educating Their Children. The Nation’s oldest and largest provider of need-based scholarships to military children, the Scholarship Foundation pays particular attention to those students whose parent has been killed or wounded in combat or has demonstrated financial need.
Founder and Managing Director, Rhone GroupRobert Agostinelli was born in Rochester, US – just outside of New York to Italian parents who migrated to the USA. Born May Twenty-First Nineteen Fifty-Three he attended the Aquinas Institute. He obtained a BA from St. John Fisher College in Nineteen Seventy-Six and then the Columbia University. It was here he obtained his MBA, graduating with the highest honours in Nineteen Eighty-One – where he sits on the Alumni Board. As well as returning regularly to give speeches, he is also a certified public accountant. Currently, the self-made billionaire financier is the Co-founder and Chairman of Rhône Group – a private equity firm.
Beginning his career in financial services, Robert Agostinelli worked at Jacob Rothschild, an investment bank, from Nineteen Eighty-One to Nineteen Eighty-Two. After this, he became a senior partner at Goldman Sachs, where he worked for five years. During this time, Robert founded the international mergers and acquisitions business for Goldman Sachs, in London. He was also involved in a number the largest transactions in European takeover history while at Lazard Freres. Robert Agostinelli and Steve Langman started their own firm, Rhône Group, in Nineteen Ninety-Five.
Robert Agostinelli is one of the Founding Members of the Friends of Israel Initiative. He is a leading supporter of neoconservative & Zionist causes and is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
Robert agostinelli counts former Spanish Prime Minister José Aznar, George W. Bush, Jeb Bush and former French President Nicolas Sarkozy amongst his friends.
Robert Agostinelli is a senior member of the Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation. He is also a senior board senior board director on the American Italian Cancer Foundation. Robert can also be found on the board of directors of the National Review Institute as well as the American Veterans Center. Many of his articles can be found in the Washington Times & Wall Street Journal – on various economic, political and social issues
Robert Agostinelli collects wine and art and has four (4) children.
See also: http://robertagostinelli.wordpress.comClick here for more about the Rhone Group