C Group – Inspiring business to support Royal Marines in need
Our purposeThe C Group is a Royal Marines charity that inspires business to support Royal Marines in need whilst they are serving, in transition to civilian life and thereafter. We aspire to:
- Support any Royal Marine whose military career has ended prematurely due to injury, however the injury was incurred.
- Support serving and former Royal Marines, their families and dependants who are in conditions of need, hardship or distress.
- Assist serving and former Royal Marines to resettle into civilian life.
- Supporting injured Royal Marines in their transition to civilian life, to pursue challenging and enduring careers in business.
- Providing bespoke, money can’t buy experiences for business, for leadership, team building or pure adrenalin laced recreation.
- Supporting serving and former Royal Marines in Need, creating opportunities to overcome adversity through business networks.
- Connecting the Royal Marines with the Business Community to unify their respective interests and meet future aspirations.
- Recruiting former Royal Marines for the Business Community, at no cost, providing access to exceptional, motivated personnel.
- Delivering exceptional networking and fundraising events to connect the Royal Marines and the Business Community.